On April 10, 2012, in News, by Sarah Ross

It’s my Birthday, and Awaken is FREE!!!

Because my birthday is today, I’m giving everyone else a present: My book is free!! This will just be for today so download it now!!

Download it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070CFHTA

And please share this with your friends!!! Thanks in advance!!

Bookmark and Share
Tagged with:

6 Responses to It’s my Birthday, and Awaken is FREE!!!

1. Denise Z says:

Happy Birthday!!!! Thank you for sharing your joy, I have spread the word :)

2. Paul S says:

aw i missed it. I didnt get the blog email until 2:28 am on april 11th. happy late birthday

• sarah says:

I’m so sorry!! I wrote the post before 7 AM on the 10th, I don’t know why it takes so long to send the emails. I’ll try to do them the night before to try to counteract the problem.

You can always get Awaken for only $2.99 still. :D

3. Jill A. Collins says:

Happy birthday! My husband’s birthday was also yesterday. The post just showed up in my email today, so I missed the chance to have the book as a shared birthday gift too. That’s ok. I’ll still find a way to read it!

• sarah says:

Thank you for the birthday wishes! And please, tell your hubby Happy Birthday from me :D

I’m sorry the post didn’t show up in time. I have to figure out how to fix that. (I posted this at 7 AM yesterday, but it didn’t email people until today). I’m sorry you missed the free day, but Awaken is still only $2.99 on Amazon, and if you have Prime you can borrow it for free in the Lending Library.

4. Julie S. says:

Happy birthday to you :) Mine’s on Friday :)